New YouTube Layout Changes Part 3 of 3
More YouTube Layout Tips:
- Video SEO is still the key to being successful on YouTube
- Make sure to include your top 2 keywords relative to your video content in your headline
- Use your top 5 keywords throughout your description – 2 paragraphs minimum in your description box.
- The more YouTube and Google understand what the video content is about in the description box the more you will get ranked in the search results
- Do your keyword research to make sure there is people searching for your terms
- Checkout to see what the top video titles are in the same niche or topic of your video
- Use a similar headline to maximise your related videos opportunity
- Use annotations as calls to actions eg subscribe to my channel, leave a comment, click for next video and hyperlink to another video so they do not get distracted by another video
- Always provide valuable content – the more valuable the content the more people will like, share, comment and interact and the more YouTube will push your videos to the top for your keywords
- Always distribute and share on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linkedin and your groups .
- Put on your blog and in any social forums that you are a member of to get maximum exposure and traction from each video
- Rinse and repeat
Please leave any questions or comments below and share with your friends so they too can dominate their niche market with online video in 2012.