Have you started using YouTube Custom Thumbnails?
By now most people should have the option to upload YouTube Custom Thumbnails to their videos. It is very easy to check.
- Go into your video manager
- Click on any video
- Click on edit
- Instead of having 3 thumbnails to choose from you should now have 4 thumbnails
- The last thumbnail should read ‘custom thumbnail’
- Click on that and grab the YouTube custom thumbnail that you created
- Click save and you are good to go
If you are not happy with your current custom YouTube thumbnails on your other videos then I would either do it yourself or outsource it to someone on Fiverr.com or your VA to change them to be more colourful and engaging.
Why not try James Wedmore strategy and use text in your thumbnails to see if that works for your niche market.
Don’t forget to give a call to action using annotations getting people to take some form of action eg:
- subscribe to my channel
- leave a comment
- share with your friends
- visit my website for more details
- opt-in for my free report
If you have any questions please leave them below and if you found this video helpful I would love it if you shared it with your friends. You are also welcome to grab the video and share it on your blog as long as you link back to http://www.sheexperts.com.
If you have something you would like me to cover in another SheBlog leave your suggestions below and I will be happy to help.
Want more 7 figure marketing strategies?
Click here to grab a copy of my new book Marketing for SheExperts where I share the top 8 marketing strategies for women entrepreneurs.