How Does The YouTube Updates Effect You?
- Relevancy is key – no more misleading headlines and thumbnails to try and drive traffic to your videos. Thumbnails and headings no longer relevant to video content will be penalised and lose ranking in the search results
- YouTube rewarding those who post their videos on Facebook and Tumblr from the Partnership Program with higher rewards with more social platforms being added shortly [getting their paying clients more exposure]
- Very important to use your relevant keyword in your title, your description, your tags and your video content. The more it is easy for Google and YouTube to provide accurate video information to those searching on YouTube, the more you will be rewarded with higher placement in the search results.
- Clicks are nolonger key to getting high placement in search results. The length of view is now more important for ranking and placement. The longer people stay and interact on your videos the higher placement you will receive.
- Use annotations to keep people on YouTube. The longer people remain on YouTube and more importantly on your videos through redirections and call to actions the more you will be rewarded in search placement.
If you have any questions leave them below. If you like this video please share with your friends and clients so that they too can maximize their video marketing results and leverage the new YouTube Algorithms to t heir advantage.
Have you checked out the latest SheExperts magazine yet?