New You Tube Layout Plus New YouTube Layout Template
In this video tutorial I will show you how to update to the New You Tube Layout template and how to upload and create a simple You Tube Cover Art for your channel.
Click here to check out my new Cover Art and YouTube Layout to get some ideas. Feel Free to subscribe to get some more training including how to create your YouTube Cover Art using Powerpoint tutorial.
2120 = 56.09 cm
1192 = 31.54cm
Marketing Suggestions to leverage the new YouTube layout
- Drive traffic back to your website on your cover art
- Drive traffic into your social media funnels by sending them to the social channels that you use the most and where your target market hang out
- Always put a call to action at the end of your video to
- get them into your opt-in box
- grab a copy of your book on Amazon
- subscribe to your channel [another list for you to market to]
- click on the link in your description box
- share on social media
- embed on their blogs to share with their community [no one does this]
- leave a comment or ask a question
- guide them to another video tutorial [YouTube loves it when people stay on your channel longer]
- use annotations to give people instructions
- visit Gideon Shalwick to get some intros and outros done for you [he has some free ones but I recommend using your brand they are so cheap, yet professional]
- I recommend updating all your channels to the new look if you have more than one channel
If you have heard of any other marketing strategies people are doing with the new layout please leave them below and if you have any other helpful resources to make it easier for people to get their Cover Art done for FREE please leave details in the comments box.
Feel free to share this training and if you enjoyed this tutorial opt-in for next weeks template on creating your cover art with Powerpoint.
Here is the link to the video on YouTube if you would like to share it with your community or on your blogpost. All I ask is that you link back to SheExperts.com as the creator of the tutorial.