Using PageFlip and Page Turn Digital Media
Flipping Books have been around for a long time but like everything when it comes to technology it was way ahead of its time and businesses and consumers were not ready for the technology or how to use it. In the last 2 years with the increase in mobile and tablet usage, the times have changed and now it is almost expected by consumers looking to access information quickly and digitally.
The question you need to ask yourself is…. are you keeping up with your customers and how they like to receive their information? Or, like most people, are you flogging an old school marketing model of print media because of your fear of the unknown?
Embrace technology and all the benefits that come with it.
No one is saying that you have to stop doing what you are doing if it is still working. But you must be open to the new marketing opportunities available to you to reach a wider target audience while emotively connecting and growing your target audience in way that has never been possible in history.
You only have to look at the offline fashion industry finally bowing down to customer pressure to create online stores. They had no choice, as that is where their consumers were hanging out and they were losing business offshore because the consumer purchasing behaviour had shifted and they had not shifted with their customers.
People want easy, fast and at the push of a button these days and that is not going to change, so why not just get with it too! The days of window shopping and impulse buying at the malls are drying up in exchange for online shopping and being able to compare prices at their fingertips. eBay and scoupons have changed the way we shop forever so the sooner you embrace technology the faster you will start to think global and watch your business grow instead of whither or struggle to survive.
Pageflip marketing allows you to cost effectively market 24/7
There is no downside to going digital with your print media.
- It markets you, your business, your brand and your products and services 24/7
- It is crawled by the search engines driving traffic back to your business
- It is interactive allowing your customers to take immediate action when they are emotively connected to the message and call to action [huge]
- It is a list builder for your business
- Can easily be forwarded virally spreading your marketing messages via email, social media and other digital media
- It can also become an income stream instead of a cost to your business through advertising, affiliations and cross promotions
- It is a know, like an trust builder and is the closest to face to face marketing when you use videos in your digital marketing material
There is no limit to how you can use page turn media in your business
Here are some of the ways I have used it for myself and my clients
- Product catalogue
- Media profile
- Business proposals
- Portfolios [graphic designers, hair salons, photographers]
- Book samples [perfect for authors giving a sneak peak of the first chapter]
- About me Bio
- Speaker promotion kit
- Event promotions
The list is endless. If you want to learn how easy it is to create page flip digital marketing collateral in your business and have your marketing working for you 24/7 then I have a SheBlog special offer this week.
Click on the image below to grab it while it lasts. If you have any questions about how to use it in your business please leave a comment below with a link to your business website [yes you can give your business a free plug to my readers] and I will give you some suggestions.